RELATIVE: seeming to be something when compared with others
Ten Things I’ve Done That Were Harder Than This*
- Grown a human.
- Survived the relocation of said human from inside my body to outside my body.
- Re-inserted a pacifier into the mouth of a backward-facing infant while driving.
- Changed a diaper in an airplane bathroom.
- Breastfed while cooking. And peeing. And walking.
- Got vegetables of every color past pursed lips.
- Cooed comfortingly in the face of projectile vomit.
- Talked a toddler into wearing a coat…and mittens!
- Changed the sheets on a bunk bed.
- Taken two kids to Costco.
* Applies to most of the “THIS” life dishes out.